How To Create A Video Using Animoto
1. Go to Animoto.com
2. Sign up for an account if you don’t already have one.
3. Choose the free option and enter your details; email address, password and name.
4. Once you are logged in this is what you will see.
5. Click on Create a video
6. You will be given several options, just choose one.
7. You will be able to sample your choice before making the final decision, once you are happy just click create video.
8. You will be brought to screen like this one.
9. You can now change the music, click the button.
10. Go to the music library and listen to the options until you find one you like.
11. Go into the music library
12. Specify you music genre. Most times it is best to go with instrumental as vocals can distract from video message.
13. Listen to the chosen song to check its relevance.
14. See below how to listen to the chosen option.
15. When you are happy then add song.
16. This is what it looks like when the song has changed.
17. Add images and video.
18. Click on the button and go to the image library.
19. Decide where you want to pull the images from.
20. If you decide to use the image library on Animoto then you can select from several categories as seen below:
21. We are going with “Scenes” for this example.
22. Select 3-5 images from the “Scenes” option.
23. When you have added your options this is what it would look like.
24. Now add your marketing message using the text option
25. This is what your text box looks like with a header and text.
26. Be aware that there are limits as to how many characters you can add.
27. Enter your text then click save.
28. Step 25-27 can be repeated several times until you have completed your message.
29. Now you can see your completed story board before it is produced.
30. We need to adjust settings.
31. Give the video a title, description and url link back to your site in advanced settings.
32. Adjust the pacing of the video up to a maximum of 30 seconds using blue settings button.
33. Once you are happy click save
34. You are now ready to produce the video, click produce video.
35. Project now being saved
36. Animoto producing video.
37. Your video is ready.
38. Click the play button and enjoy your creation.